Assistant Accountant Accountant
Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by CV-Library
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to work for an innovative and niche manufaturing Business in south leicester that has at least 3-4 years experience within a like for like role.
The company is a fast-moving, commercial business and therefore the ideal candidate will be used to this type of working environment. They are looking for an intelligent, commercially experienced accountant who is looking for stable employment
* Qualifications & Training
* AAT Qualified
* Intermediate/Advanced Excel Qualifications/Experience (V look ups, IF Statements, Pivot Tables etc)
* Must have experience in working in an SME, manufacturing background.
* Must be able to use SAGE 50
* Preparation of management accounts
* Margin, Costing and Stock Management
* Strong Planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
* Capable of working under presuure
* Ability to use own initiative
* Exceptional team player
* Able to work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent communication, via telephone, face to face in writing and at all levels
* Keen business acumen
This role is based on a part time basis (25 hours, 5 hours a day) Monday to Friday however must be flexible at month end.
Salary (Based on a pro rata basis) is £32k
Please contact Claire Rollinson for more information