Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by T-ROC
Lakeville, MN 55044
Now Hiring: Retail Merchandisers - On Demand Work!
We are seeking candidates interested in joining our community of skilled merchandisers. This is a laborious task that requires you to sort and tag products. You will be required to bend and stretch and sort product that is missing tagging and then put them back in place.
Schedule - 7 days a week available [choice of schedule 3-7 days - 5:00am to 6:30am]
Please apply if you have any of the following skills and experience.
- You currently work as a Retail Merchandiser for other merchandising service companies
- You currently work in Retail Stores that are near major Grocery, Club, Home Improvement, or Consumer Electronics chains
- You have 1 year of Retail or Merchandising experience
to join our community of merchandisers we work with when we have jobs in your area.
What we offer you!
- You get to work independently and/or as a part of a team depending on each assignment
- Problem solving is key, you will get to solve unexpected issues that occur in rapidly changing retail environments
- Highly competitive starting pay
- Opportunity to build your own schedule
- Projects that have defined timelines and goals
To be successful in this role you need:
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Access to a reliable personal car
- Smart phone with an active data plan
- You will report your hours worked through an online portal accessible with a smart phone
- You must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds from the floor to above your shoulders
- In addition, you may need to lift heavy objects between 50 and 100 pounds with the assistance of another merchandiser
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time along with squatting, kneeling, using hands, and reaching
T-ROC , a premier sales and merchandising organization known for its expertise in technology and proven partnerships with the biggest brands in the world, can
promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities. Listed on
Inc 500|5000's fastest growing companies in America and on SFBJ's best places to work .
At T-ROC, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. A T-ROC employee has a spark of entrepreneurship and seeks to amaze customers. We pride ourselves in our integrity and our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can't achieve
it if we don't have fun along the way.
Give us your best and we will give you ours.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
Tinley Park, IL
Orland Park, IL