Senior Business Consultant (designing Finance Target Operating Models)
Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by Synergize Consulting Ltd
A requirement to bring onboard to an experienced Senior Business Consultant in Finance Organisation Design and join the our client's Ireland account.
A consultant who has strong knowledge and experience of working on programmes focused upon designing new Finance Target Operating Models and embedding overall cultural changes in both finance and procurement functions.
- Working with the Head of Finance for Organisation Design and senior client stakeholders, define the finance structures across Corporate Finance and local Finance organisations.
- Assist with the definition of core finance processes that are performed in various finance functions within the new organisation design structure
- Define roles and skill sets required in the new Organisation Design.
- Assist in defining the change impact for the client of the implementation of these processes and structures.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the project team and the PMO (project management office).
- Attend client-facing meetings, collaborative planning workshops and report on progress
- Work with client teams to help with the development of the new finance organisation design and build communication and engagement with senior finance managers across the organisation to develop acceptance.
- Work with the Programme's change team, helping to develop insight into key changes required and mitigation actions necessary for the implementation of the new organisation design.
- Mentor less experienced team members in the subject of finance organisation design.
- Very strong experience as a leading team member involved in Finance Transformations involving Organisation Design and changes to Target Operating Models.
- Very strong experience in designing and embedding a business partnering model across a multi-site organisation.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to translate finance to a non-finance-based audience.
- Must have operated at a senior level possibly as deputy to the lead for a Finance Organisation Design transformation.
- Very strong understanding of Organisation Design and Change methodologies and how they can be used to influence the success of a programme.
- Proven success in using insights, trend analysis and contextual understanding to help define new capabilities and skill sets required as an organisation moves to a best practice Finance Organisation Design.
- The ability to develop senior relationships and get the necessary buy-in for changes to organisation design from all levels of stakeholders.
- Very strong understanding of Finance Business Partnering principles.
- Possess a strong people focus with the ability to work effectively with client teams, across multiple locations and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally have experience working in a Health or Government environment.
- Qualified Accountant preferred.
- Experience of working on ERP programmes of change would be an advantage.