Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
Fullstack engineer/Software Engineer
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a Full stack software Engineer for a new project in Stockholm, Sweden.
Remote candidates will be considered but preference is given to onshore local Stockholm based consultants.
Rate 600 SEK/hr.
Fullstack engineers/Software Engineer
In the Business Tech organization and the Customer Fulfillment domain, you will be part of our product area Partner Connectivity and our Multitier transport experience product team. You will be working in an agile team to align requests towards a bought SAAS solution with initiatives connected to our last mile carriers. This will be done by working across products and domains, intense collaboration with external vendors and several stakeholders. Altogether to secure a stable delivery to our customers with an end-to-end delivery mindset.
Your main focus in this assignment will be to secure tasks and deliveries that are connected to carrier changes. This will require a full stack developer background and mindset. You probably have experience from agile ways of working; in this product team you will have great personal responsibility to make things happen. You are a T-shaped worker that is used to have responsibility for taking a feature from solution design all the way to production, always with the customer in focus. This means that disciplines such as testing and devops will be included in your day to day work. Your self-drive, pro-activeness and ability to lead, communicate and take initiative will be crucial to succeed in this role.
Furthermore, you will:
- Work with professional software engineering practices & set best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design
- Collaborate closely with SAAS supplier, team members, product owners and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
- Azure .net test driven development, design and architecture.
- Analyze production incidents
- Test automation and integration testing
- Performance testing
- Devops work, such as building optimized deployment routines, monitor production environment, routines for continuous integration and deployment.
- Drive and participate in the team's agile ceremonies.
- Continuous improvement of the development process.
- Experience being responsible for designing and implementing new transaction intense azure architectures at scale.
- Full stack developer
- Previous experience and knowledge of last mile deliveries
- Good knowledge of transport management systems
- Unit testing and test automation
- Azure Resources
- Logic Apps
- App service/Azure Functions
- Service Bus
- API Management
- SQL Server
- Data Lake
- App Service
- Sql Server
- Function App
- Application Insight
- Permission handling
- Azure DevOps
- ARM Templates
- Deploy in several parallel environments
- Team City or similar
- Octopus Deploy
Language skills - Which language is required and
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
Profile/Role: Software Engineer
- B: 5-10 years
Period from: 2021-05-01
Period to: 2021-10-31
More information is available on application.
CV in Word format pls