Junior KYC Analyst
Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by Experis AG
Junior KYC Analyst - Geneva
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced KYC Analyst to join one of their clients, a well renowned organisation. For this temporary assignment based in Geneva, we are seeking an English speaking candidate who is available in a short notice.
- The temporary resource will take part in a remediation project to bring existing client profiles up to date with recent policy/system developments. The person will have to review existing corroboration for source of wealth on file and assess whether this comply with policy or not.
- If not, the person will have to conduct additional research alongside the banking team and reassess the level of corroboration.
- The person will also have to review potential negative media found during research and take necessary actions (escalation, profile updates).
- +3 years of leadership experience in financial services or/and consulting areas
- KYC Onboarding of institutional clients is a significant advantage
- University Degree or higher education
- Knowledge in business administration and organization, project management and quality management
- Structured working methodology
- Ability to write reports professionally and understandably
- Can handle moderation and presentation techniques well
- Fluent knowledge of English, French is an advantage
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months contract with possibility of extension
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.