Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanic
Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by ROAD HAMMER TRUCK & TRAILER REPAIR LLC
Road Hammer Truck and Trailer Repair is looking for a certified diesel mechanic to join our team! Listed below is more information about the position:
- Monday-Friday (Some weekends)
- Over-Time after 40
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Time (1 Year)
- Direct Deposit (weekly pay)
- Certification Reimbursement
- Recruitment Rewards Program
- AND MORE!!!
- Preform minor and major repairs on heavy duty diesel engines, trucks, trailers, etc.
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on trucks, trailers, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes.
- Maintain parts inventory, accurate records of each repair performed and cleanliness in the shop.
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and repairs
- Perform regular diagnostics tests on trucks
- Assist with service calls for break downs
- Experience: 4+ years of verifiable heavy duty truck mechanic experience
- State certifications a plus but not required
- Chauffeur's License
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Please call Stephanie at for more information!
Walk-Ins welcomed from 7am-4pm - 12311 Reeck road. Southgate MI, 48195