DeFi (decentralized finance) Developer (Remote)
Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
- High level understanding of Ethereum and smart contracts
- Knowledge of one of these: Python, Golang, C++, Java
- Understanding of other L1 blockchains is a plus.
- Deep technical understanding of DeFi protocols and best DevOps practices while interfacing with DeFi protocols.
- Experience developing applications interfacing with Ethereum smart contracts (Solidity experience is a plus, but not required).
- Strong CS fundamentals (OOP, data structures and algorithms, networking, databases)
- Experience in algorithmic trading is a plus.
- Implement connectors into existing DeFi protocols to enable in-house algorithmic trading.
- Lead the research into enabling in-house algorithmic trading on newly launched/about to launch DeFi protocols
- Work with traders and developers to plan and design mechanisms for expanding the existing infrastructure to capture lucrative opportunities in the DeFi space
- Build and maintain Real Time monitoring tools for both in-house trading activity and public blockchain data
- High to complete degree of ownership of the tech stack interfacing with blockchain and DeFi