Senior Solidity Developer (Remote)
Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
- Develop and test smart contracts related to lending, borrowing, trading, bridging, governance, a.o.
- Review contracts of team members for logic flaws or security issues
- Research and concept work for new features or improvements to the system
- Coordinate the development of new features within a small team.
- Development of Back End services connected to the Sovryn smart contracts - Node.js, Golang and/or Java.
Requirements and Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years Solidity experience and 5 years Development experience.
- General Blockchain experience
- Bitcoin experience will be preferred.
- Test framework: hardhat or truffle
- Strong sense of security.
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities in smart contracts and blockchain development in general.
- Preferably Node.js, Golang and/or Java.