Project Manager - Pharma SAP Logistics
Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager Pharma - Remote + Onsite - for a mission in the wonderful city of Basel, Switzerland . You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Your development knowledge will be valued and challenged in various projects, and your knowledge and strategic thinking will be key to the success of the team.
Scope of the mission:
The position is for a strong Senior Business Project Manager with previous experience in delivering large scale, multi-million complex projects.
You will bring strong expertise in managing senior stakeholders, external vendors, internal teams with proven capabilities of delivering project objectives in an ambiguous environment.
The position is part of the Site Logistics team in Switzerland and the first task will be to lead the next critical initiative in Warehouse Management.
Work location: Basel, Switzerland
Type: 12months + Contract long term extension possible
Remote/Home Office: Yes
Traveling required: No
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, business informatics or equivalent professional experience (*)
- Experience in dealing with management issues at group level (scope, time, cost, quality, risk, team) (*)
- Previous experience in leading implementations of SAP systems (*)
- Previous experience in implementing IT projects across a variety of platforms (*)
- Experience in project organization and resource mobilization, and management of stakeholders (*)
- Experience in virtual, cross functional project team management (*)
- Proven vendor management experience
- Proven Organizational Change Management experience (*)
- Strong understanding of project management methodology concepts (including waterfall and agile); Ideally in-depth knowledge of Client PMM (*)
- Strong understanding of Computer System Validation (CSV) concepts
- Experience in leading virtual and off-shore teams
- Traits of Entrepreneurial PM with focus on true organization value through project delivery
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in Pharma Logistics a huge plus
- Familiarity with Client PMM preferred
- Familiarity with SAP rollouts/releases preferred
- PMP certification preferred
If you would like to be considered for this exciting project, apply/get in touch with Kunal today for an informal chat about the role, or request a call back!
Share your CV: (see below)