Murex Business Analyst
Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Senior Business Analyst | Murex | Back Office Support | Long term project
Our team is looking for a Business Analyst who will focus primarily on the functional area of Back Office. The perfect fit is someone who has excellent functional and technical analytical skills in relation to the Back Office modules of the Murex platform. Furthermore, one must be able to communicate clear requirements in the form of user stories, for which comprehensive tests will be made available as well.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!
- Analyse user/business requirements, construct user stories and Product Backlog Items to be developed in to system solutions
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support (including on-call out-of-office-hours and being part of a rotation scheme that requires evening work every so many weeks) for the production service; when escalated, resolve incidents and problems in area of expertise
- Review and optimise requirements in liaison with the vendor and other parties
- Oversee the development of functional solutions within the Murex environment
- Investigate, and propose solutions, on functional and technical issues raised
- Facilitate knowledge handover to team members on functional and where appropriate technical components to remove single points of expertise and key person risk
- Work with other team members in an Agile/DevOps way-of-working, construct relevant solution and tests per functional requirement
- Agree functional resolutions within service and project timeframes with vendor
- You are part of a DevOps team with autonomy, you proactively participate in team decisions and challenge your team members on presented solutions and decisions.
Technical skills required:
- MxML Exchange (workflows, tasks, Amendment agent, space definitions, interfaces, trade repository)
- BO Support/Development Skills
- XML/XLS development skills (Message transformation and generation: swift, documents, advices, notifications etc)
- Trade life cycle (booking and market operations) for FXMM, IRD vanilla products, Futures (margin calls), call accounts
- Contract matching logic
- Pretrade workflow (pricing and booking sequences)
- Cash settlements (release cycle, netting, fixing, split etc)
- SSI management and maintenance (nostro, Vostro, SSI assignment logic)
- Confirmation instruction setup and assignment (filters setup with Murex Data query language)
- User definable fields setup
- CLS OOB interface
- +A3Accounting rules setup for trades and flows (OOB rules and customized rules using simulation views)
- Datamart reporting chain (for PL and GL reports)
- Official P&L generation and simulation views knowledge
- Unix knowledge to investigate logs
Bilyana Simova - (see below).
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.