Murex Business Analyst
Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Murex Business Analyst | FO Support | Large enterprise | Long term project
You will be working on the latest modules and technologies used in Murex, together with the latest software development and testing tools such as CI/CD and automated testing. All of this within a team where the human element and interactions are considered the most valuable capital.
The team is also engaged with an on-going Programme to implement next phases of the Front-to-Back-to-Risk trade processing platform based on the Murex product, replacing a number of current systems.
Our team is looking for a Business Analyst who will focus primarily on the functional area of Front Office.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!
- Analyse user/business requirements, construct user stories and Product Backlog Items to be developed in to system solutions
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support (including on-call out-of-office-hours and being part of a rotation scheme that requires evening work every so many weeks) for the production service; when escalated, resolve incidents and problems in area of expertise
- Review and optimise requirements in liaison with the vendor and other parties
- Oversee the development of functional solutions within the Murex environment
- Investigate, and propose solutions, on functional and technical issues raised
- Facilitate knowledge handover to team members on functional and where appropriate technical components to remove single points of expertise and key person risk
- Work with other team members in an Agile/DevOps way-of-working, construct relevant solution and tests per functional requirement
- Agree functional resolutions within service and project timeframes with vendor
- You are part of a DevOps team with autonomy, you proactively participate in team decisions and challenge your team members on presented solutions and decisions.
Technical skills required:
- FO Support Skills
- Investigation of Unexpected Positions (Livebook, simulation, warehouse)
- Trade Capture Support (Pricing, E-Tradepad)
- Trade Query
- Investigation of Real Time Market Data issues (RTBS)
- Interface Support (MxML Exchange)
- Fixing Procedure Support
- Cash Rollover/PL Selldown Support
- FO Development Skills
- Curve configuration (Pricing Curves, Hedge Curves)
- Pre-Trade Workflows
- Datamart Reporting
- Simulation Views
- Pricing Templates
- Generators/Indexes/Archiving Groups
- EOD/GOM (basic knowledge)
Contact - (see below)
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.