Ops Engineer AI
Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
There is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the Largest Banks in the Nethelrands!
The department Data, AI & Analytics are looking for a platform engineer.
The platform engineer will be working closely together with projects in the Data & Intelligence Lab and is responsible for:
* Maintaining and updating the Cloudera Hadoop platform
* Maintaining and updating the Linux infrastructure
* Managing security settings (LDAP, functional users, Kerberos, ACL's, security certificates)
* Managing Docker environments
* Supporting users with the use of Spark, Hive, python, Dataiku
* Supporting projects with platform related questions
* Monitoring the use of the platform
Experience with the following platforms is required:
* Hadoop (Cloudera is preferred)
Experience with the following tools is preferred:
* DistCp (Apache Hadoop Distributed Copy)
* Microsoft SQL Server
Since 2000 Levy provides professional solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employees professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come... multiplying by unity!
Do you feel like this challenge is the next step in your career? Then do not hesitate and reach out/apply directly!
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.