Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Beerse, Antwerpen, Belgium
€300 - €325 Daily
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure stable and reliable network services (eg access products, service networks and core network).
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring.
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Trouble ticket generation and response; carrier interface and escalations.
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
- Application of configuration changes via our change control systems and processes.
- Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the Network Operations Team to ensure the stable operation of clients network infrastructure.
- Responsible to perform Root Cause Analysis, recommendations, and implementation of improvements shall be provided for assigned tickets generated by the agency ticketing system and originating from the NOC and other authorized entities.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, network security, telecommunications systems and service desk.
- Responsible for managing and setting priorities for the monitoring and maintenance of network systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, Intranet, wireless.
- Ensures the effective monitoring and response to hardware, software, and network problems.
- Closely collaborating with cross-functional teams