Lead Automated Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted on Apr 13, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We're up for an exciting journey - and we want you to join us.
We are working with several global leaders in IT/Teleco services, consulting & business solutions, with a large network of innovation & delivery centres. The purpose of this project is to assist our clients to achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, solutions and services and to make it a painless process for all stakeholders to work with us to achieve their projects goals.
The team covers automated Quality assurance/Automated Test engineers to build and maintain our QA protocols and processes (Regression tests, End-to-End tests and performance monitoring).
- Design detailed, step-by-step test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures ensuring clarity and readability.
- Develop, review, and execute test plans and test scripts for new and existing.
- Ensures appropriate coverage of application functionality in the various test plans and test cases.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Build and maintain automated tests (Selenium & API Testing).
- Document test procedures to ensure reproducibility and compliance with standards.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
Does this sound like you?
If you are up to the task of being responsible for software tech innovation in a fast-moving organization, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your resume and along with a short motivation about why you would like to join us as swiftly as you can.