IT Business Analyst
Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by CV-Library
Are you an ambitious IT Business Analyst looking for the next step in your career. Would you like to work for a global pharmaceutical and research standards company? Do you have at least 3 years BA experience looking to take on new responsibilities to grow your personal development?
As the successful candidate you will be well schooled in requirements gathering, process mapping and stakeholder engagement. Additional responsibilities include;
* You will take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes for software application projects and continuous improvements initiatives.
* You will collaborate closely with IT & business stakeholders and users at all levels to discover and analyse requirements as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
* You will apply and monitor the use of modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards.
* You will document requirements, create options papers, create process maps and input into solution design.
* You will prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
* You will take part in solution testing and take responsibility for demonstrating functionality to end users.
* You will be a bridge between business users and IT support for investigation and resolution of issues/incidents encountered.
* You will analyse change requests from users, collaborating with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and conducting impact assessments
* You will support change management by embedding systems and processes to maximise ongoing business value
In return we offer a great salary and benefits package, a culture of support and collaboration with a genuine personal development opportunity.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: (url removed)/privacy notice
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£39k - £40k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£350 - £500 Daily
£375 - £450 Daily
£55k - £70k Annual