Business Development Manager
Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by CV-Library
As Business Development Manager you will be tasked with developing existing business within our clients rail division. Reporting into the Managing Director you will become an integral member of the sales department. If successful you will join a market leading specialist Tier 2 construction contractor.
Job Description (Business Development Manager):
• Successfully maintain and develop existing business with clients.
• Assist with tendering, controlling RFI & design programmes as well as managing variation accounts for Key Clients
• Ensuring the bids and submitted on time and to the very best standard.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
• Develop the business sales and marketing strategy including reports to the board of directors. In liaison with other members of the senior management team ensure the sales and marketing strategy remains relevant and make adjustments where necessary.
• Build on existing and develop new business relationships in line with the business sales and marketing strategy.
• Work with the board of directors in order to forecast sales targets at department level and ensure they are met.
• Plan and prepare business presentations as required.
• Attend industry functions, conferences, expositions, etc as required and provide feedback on relevant market activities.
• Overseeing the development of the marketing literature and promote the business to the industry. Manage marketing and public relations opportunities.
• Liaise with other departments throughout the company.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the rail industry at Tier 2 level
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent presentation capabilities
• Outstanding research and strategic analysis skills
• Strong IT skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £70k Annual
£30k - £80k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual