DevOps Test Engineer
Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
For one of our best clients we are looking for a DevOps Test Engineer and will play a crucial role within this team. You as an Test Engineer knows about the importance about asking questions to make sure the departent is prepared for any bug or error in the software. Together with your team, you share your knowledge to further improve customer experience for the over one million monthly users of our online shopping products.
More in detail, as a DevOps Test Engineer at AH Technology you:
Have a leading role in continuously assessing the quality of our software.
Use your curiosity and ask critical questions like 'what risks are there if this goes to production?' and 'are there possible problems with the solutions we are building?'
Intercept possible threats and weaknesses in the software and sharing your findings based on facts.
Test not only in a browser but also isolated and directly with the services, databases and components.
Keep your team informed about what will be automated and supporting developers by making testing even more efficient.
Enable your team to grow together and add value to the business.
Are the point of contact for testing related advise within the database development scrum teams.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in the field of Computer Science or IT (Or you have enough relevant work experience and the feeling that you don't need to prove yourself through a piece of paper)
- At least 5 years of work experience in testing, quality assurance (QA) and/or software engineering in an Agile environment.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written), excellent Dutch communication skills would be a plus.
- An understanding of context-driven testing and the DevOps way of working.
- Curiosity, a desire to learn, a love for challenges and a can-do mentality.
- Knowledge of logistic processes.
- Experience with the following tech stack: SQL, Databases, Rest assured, Git, Bitbucket, Java and Kotlin.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.