Oracle DevOps Engineer
Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
DevOps | Java | Oracle PL/SQL
For one of the world's largest food retail groups we are looking for a Java DevOps Engineer who has experience with Oracle PL/SQL. You will have a leading role in the transition from Oracle to Java development. Supporting and leading the teams will help to enable their continues growth in the online world. It is important to take responsibility and get exited about the DevOps way of working.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!
- 3+ years of recent experience in Java with Java 8 or higher;
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL in large database;
- Experience with Services (API's);
- Understanding testing, automated testing and performance testing;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Knowledge of API documentation, API security and REST API's;
- Knowledge of Design and architecture of software area;
- Understanding software migration projects;
- Curiosity, a desire to learn, a love for challenges and a can-do mentality
It would be a big plus if you have experience with the following tech stacks:
Git, Maven, Docker, Spring boot, SQL databases, Oracle Forms, TOAD, Outsystems, SHELL, Linux, Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Cloud, Jenkins, Node.js, Oauth2 and JWT.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.