Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by CV-Library
Homecare4u is recruiting Care Assistants in Bristol and surrounding areas,We provide our Care Assistants with full training and other benefits including a joining bonus and paid travel time. No experience required!
As a care assistant you will be supporting people with a variety of needs and levels of capacity. We will enable you to provide the highest quality of care possible. This is one of the most rewarding roles you will come across as it truly empowers you to make a positive change to not only an individual's life but to your whole community. Your daily duties will include supporting users with personal care such as washing and dressing, carrying out housekeeping tasks, helping users with any medication needs and providing physical and emotional support. Our Care Assistants are a lifeline to many of our service users - some have very limited contact with anyone else.
We are an extremely supportive and forward thinking organisation, our staff make a real difference to the lives of our service users and the local community. We are looking for like minded, caring and passionate staff to join our amazing team and support our users to live their best life and remain independent in their own home.
Why Work For Homecare4u:
* DBS with Homecare4u
* Excellent rates of pay & pension scheme
* Permanent roles -Part time and Full time roles available
* £50 joining bonus on completion of probation period
* Full training provided including refresher training.
* First 2 uniform’s free of charge
* Excellent opportunity for Career progression and further training within the organisation if you choose to progress
* A very strong operational structure to support you in your role including a 24/7 out of hours service
* Paid travel time
If you are a kind, caring, compassionate, responsible, reliable, fun and friendly person then we want to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.91-£9.50 per hour
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9.85 - £10.7 Hourly
£9.63 - £9.63 Hourly
£8.95 - £8.95 Hourly