Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their accounts function. This role will be supporting a management accounts and processing payroll.
They have modest offices based within Camberley that offer onsite parking and are also accessibly by public transport.
This is a busy and demanding role and the successful candidate will be able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
The purpose of this role is to support a team of management accountants, complete bank reconciliations and bought ledger.
- Maintaining and processing petty cash
- Monthly staff Payroll
- Maintaining the purchase ledger - entering supplier’s invoices on the system ensuring that they are properly authorised
- Maintaining and checking direct debit payments and standing orders
- Reconciliation of bank statements and factoring/invoice discounting statements if applicable
- Entering all transactions on Sage Line 50
- Providing a high level of customer service to clients
- Working closely with the management accounts team to ensure the book-keeping is neat, up to date and transparent
- Ensuring regular backups of data
- Administering NEST pensions
- Management accounts to trial balance
Person / Experience Required
- Experience of Bank reconciliations
- Experience of Bought ledger
- Previous experience in Sage and Sage Payroll
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work load according to business demands
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£15 - £15 Hourly
£23k - £23k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£11 - £12 Hourly
£18.5k - £19.5k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£12 - £12 Hourly
£22k - £24k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual