Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is a successful, dynamic and forward thinking company that manufactures, installs and maintains products for the building sector. They are now seeking a Payroll Manager to take full responsibility for the Payroll Function.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will manage and process all aspects of payroll to a high standard and accuracy, including driving improvements and ensuring Payroll is compliant with HMRC and other internal and external reporting processes.
Duties will include
* Processing all aspects of the payroll function
* Reviewing payroll and HR data/documents for inaccuracies and errors
* Recommending improvements to the HR Manager focusing on cost savings and efficiencies
* Driving the use of standard processes and procedures in-line with legislation and company policies
* Working closely with HR and the Finance team to ensure efficient and compliant processing.
* Lead future systems implementations and data transfer
* Conduct regular system audits to ensure the HR and Payroll database is working correctly and to identify any problems
* Data and reporting including creating user friendly spreadsheets to support the collation of data centrally and producing monthly HR KPI dashboard reports
* Ad Hoc projects including identifying trends, analysing data and identifying issues and focus areas
* GDPR management and compliance
* Keeping up-to-date with changes to legislation and best practice
* Ideally you will be qualified CIPP or be studying towards it.
* Previous in house payroll experience
* Advanced excel skills are essential
* Process driven with a high attention to detail.
* Knowledge of HR and payroll legislation and practices.
* Ability to plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices.
* Either full time or three days a week
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment