Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SharePoint Developer - This is a long term contract opportunity for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Experience with SharePoint 2019 development, both Server Side including C# and PowerShell as well as client-side with NodeJS and React as well as prior involvements in agile product teams
- Proven Experience of SharePoint development together with proven app development in on-premise and online
- Familiarity with the development of secure applications and know-how of Azure DevOps and Github
- Expertise of SharePoint Online and M365 offerings as well as familiarity of multiple environments
- Capability to problem-solve and deep-dive technical problems
- Strengths include good communication skills and the ability to explain complex technical issues concisely along with being pro active
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Creating user friendly SharePoint 2019 client side apps and components via SPFx, React, JS and CSS as well as other web technologies
- Developing SharePoint 2019 Server Side components containing services and use of OOTB APIs by using C#, PowerShell and PNP
- Ensuring future compatibility and direction paired with working within a team of engineers
- Participating in agile meetings, management of Work Items, CI, CD and source control
- Providing analysis and making recommendations for potential solutions
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.