Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Looking for a candidate to develop and maintain cloud security. You will secure business applications across private or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Technology needed: AWS, Azure, GCP, ability write script in Python, Bash or Powershell. automation architect deploy and secure cloud application infrastructure work with networking operations to design VPN IPSec SSL TLS LDAP PKI security configuration of Docker Kubernetes and AWS Cloud Trail
- Develop and maintain cloud security standards and processes in Tandem with architects and system engineers.
- Secure business applications and computing environments across public, private or hybrid cloud infrastructures.
- Provide oversight of security configuration settings and security operations to reduce risk to enterprise systems and accounts.
- Planning, designing and implementing the security for cloud infrastructures specifically AWS, Azure and GCP
- Evaluate and design Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) solutions
- Working with networking and operations teams to design virtual private networks (VPNs), IPsec, SSL/TLS, LDAP and public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Security configuration of Docker, Kubernetes and AWS CloudTrail
- Develop strong security controls to implement across cloud-based enterprise applications and computing environments.
- Assist with review and implementation of security configuration of data flow across environments
- Manage remediation efforts highlighted by security audits or assessments.
- Attend regular technical project and implementation meetings and serve as a security consultant to help guide secure application and infrastructure configurations.
- Actively monitor, assess and recommend tactical and strategic initiatives based on new and emerging threats posing risk to cloud computing environments.
- Assist in maintaining strong oversight with cloud computing vendors, solution providers and managed service providers to safeguard against undue risk presented by external entities.
- Escalate to security management and business unit leads when points of weakness are discovered.
- Participate in incident response activities to track occurrence and resolution, with strict documentation and reporting as well as engagement with security operations and incident response teams.
- Serve as a mentor and provide leadership to others on the team.