Pega CML Developer
Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
Pega CLM Developer
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a Pega CLM Developer for an interesting project within the financial services in Sweden.
6 months contract .
A Hands on consultant with full command of CLM within a financial services organisation. The ideal specialist will be able to Develop/customise Pega CML solution across the client life cycle with its client-centric approach. Using the functionality, wealth management to deliver the best customer experience, minimize compliance risk, and drive operational efficiencies .
Location-stockholm on site After Pandemic. client would prefer local candidate in Sweden at present as there first choice. (not essential).
Stakeholder Management Skills to support a wide-ranging audience Business and Functional stakeholders to gain buy-in
Lead and facilitate project workshops, engaging stakeholders, SMEs and attendees at all levels
Ensure delivery of the Programme meets requirements and that acceptance and handover to business as usual are managed against agreed acceptance criteria and to a defined plan
- Responsible for converting requirements in CLM/KYC to Pega CLM/KYC design and code
- Responsible for design and coding of given functionality as per Pega best practices and project design standards.
- Responsible for code reviews and application health check
- Responsible for estimation of new features and functionality; Identify risks/issues proactively
- Responsible for mentoring junior team members
- Take ownership of deliverables in an agile setup; open mind to perform other roles to meet sprint goals
- Pega certified SSA
- 5+ years' experience in Pega development project
- Pega CLM/KYC ver 8.x hands on experience with at least one project
- Robust experience in case design, data modelling, service/connector API, different integration and security capabilities within Pega 8+ version
- Fundamentals in Core Java & Object-Oriented concepts
- Experience working in distributed delivery models (onshore-offshore) in an international team and a good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate with client in their business domain - CLM/KYC
- Well versed with tools and methodologies for iterative Application Development delivery like Agile Kanban, Scrum
Strong understanding of Wholesale Client KYC & Onboarding processes
Ability to operate in a complex, Matrix environment and work with cross functional groups and establish rapport and credibility at all levels
Understanding of Financial Services environment and full project life cycle.
Appreciation of the implications of change on organisations.
Demonstrable experience of leading both virtual and direct professional teams in a pressurised, high-visibility environment.
Excellent facilitation skills.
Excellent proven Communication skills (written & verbal).
Wide breadth of experience in various business analysis techniques.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
Prior experience of PEGA platform
Understanding of financial regulatory environment
More information is available on application
CVs in Word format pls