Business Analyst-Murex - 80%-100% (w/m)
Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst 80% - 100% vacancy requiring profound Murex knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of experience within financial industry, ideally in investment banking along with a base finance certification
- Strong understanding of front to back FX trading including FXD and FXMM products along with practice within requirement gathering and user acceptance testing
- Profound technical and business functional knowledge of Murex MX3.1.X, especially Murex Datamart reporting, Murex Limit Controller, GOM and MX test automation and processes
- Familiarity with integration and workflow including MxML exchange, data dictionary, inbound and outbound MxML interfaces
- Expertise in design and configuration of pre-trades rules as well as of post-trade workflow
- Awareness of FO modules such as simulation functionalities and Livebook as well as knowledge on the simulations views
- Competency of Database such as Oracle and Sybase along with Unix Operating system experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Fulfilling the Business Analyst role for the FX risk management system
- Participating in various strategic projects and BAU initiatives in the FX applications team
- Applying a high degree of business knowledge, self-organisational capacity and complimentary technology skills in the FX market
- Providing subject matter specialist input and experience on MX.3.1
- Contributing to analytical tasks as well as executing hands on implementation, configuration and testing
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.