Lead Developer - C# .NET, ReactJS & Microservices
Posted on Apr 12, 2021 by Rushworths
Lead Developer strong development skills for design of cloud native application software using C#/.NET, ReactJS, Azure APIs & SQL Server 2016 & 2019. Kubernetes, Nintex, Kafka. Design documents & technical engagement with clients. SharePoint, ECM. High performance multithreaded applications. Use of Agile/Scrum methods. Messaging frameworks. Mentoring of other developers.
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services; content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE and India, our client is uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for their international enterprise customers across several sectors. Proventeq's flagship product "Migration Accelerator" will soon be joined by a new product line Content Insights and Intelligent Migration using AI/Machine Learning.
2021 is seeing an expansion in business growth and people. This is then a great time to join a global but nimble, innovative team as a Lead Developer.
As the Lead Developer your responsibilities will include;
- Designing and developing cloud native application software using the latest version of C#/.Net, ReactJS, Azure APIs and SQL Server
- Container based DevOps management using Azure Kubernetes or similar technologies
- Writing technical design documents
- Technical engagement with customers for project execution
- Code reviews and mentoring of Junior Developers
You'll need along with a good education;
- Solid background in developing cloud native application development using serverless architecture in Azure Functions or similar technologies.
- Container based deployment models using Kubernetes or similar and building modern DevOps pipelines to support E2E automations including functional testing
- Experience in designing & developing micro-services components using C#, Java, Kafka
- Hands-on experience in developing high-performance multithreaded applications and software products
- Good knowledge of SQL Server 2014/2016/2019
- Experience in leading software development using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of SharePoint or any other ECM/CMS system, ReactJS.Net, Nintex workflows and Messaging frameworks such as Kafka will be a strong advantage.
- Familiar with AI/DL techniques (including Python programming) to analyse unstructured content will be a distinct advantage
Softer skills will include an enthusiastic, collaborative, analytical and methodical approach with strong written and spoken communication skills; a commitment to service quality and customer service, and the ability to gain the support of others, manage expectations and influence outcomes.
The office base will be Reading, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please send your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.