Senior Director Business Resiliency Technology
Posted on Apr 11, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Director Business Resiliency Technology for a group focused on enterprise technical capabilities to establish a stable and sound platform that minimizes disruption to business operations that will contribute to the firm's overall resiliency posture.
- Leading & managing the Technology Resiliency Program across working with IT and the Divisions
- Develop and build consensus for a strategic vision and road-map for the organization to identify and prioritize business process solution projects, consistent with the business strategies
- Partnering with divisional process owners of critical business processes to demonstrate and maintain continuity of operations
- Optimally managing multiple time-sensitive business resiliency projects including planning for and executing disaster recovery testing, conducting operational risk and impact assessments
- Design, implement and facilitate a process for solution requests, analysis, prioritization, release cycle and implementation.
- Supporting the implementation and improvement of application & infrastructure testing requirements adopted a risk based approach.
- 12-15+ years of related primary mortgage market, secondary mortgage market, or financial industry experience with 8-10 years in a Technology related role
- Professional qualification/Master's degree and/or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 8-10 years management experience including people management.
- Strong understand of the technology landscape including cloud and data recovery strategies
- DRII or equivalent certification preferred
- Understanding of Operational Resilience and implications across the industry and sound knowledge of Operational Risk
- Experience collaborating with Business, IT and other stakeholders and familiarity with operational risk management.
- Experience performing in senior leadership/executive roles is high preferred.
- Industry Certifications in software, systems, network or project management disciplines preferred.
- Ability to influence and work with multiple stakeholders to establish goals, objectives, and action plans.
- Ability to critically evaluate information from different sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and abstract low-level information to a more general understanding.
- Ability to distinguish user requests from the underlying business needs and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Ability to facilitate and lead requirements elicitation workshops.
- Knowledge of modern requirements' elicitation, analysis, specification, verification and management practices and the ability to apply them in a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to effectively connect with co-workers, peers and management through written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of product management concepts and how enterprise software products are positioned and developed.