System Engineer - Authentication (Windows & SAML/OIDC)
Posted on Apr 11, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Engineering of PKI/Client Certificate-based authentication solutions including diagnosing technical issues, troubleshooting issues that arise with the Virtual and Physical Smart cards in partnership with Active Directory and Security Services groups.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
Working on complex security topics and across domains with cross-functional teams. Influencing without direct authority and determining root causes are key challenges you will face in this role.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Windows Client Certificate/AD based authentication - minimum + 3 years
- Smart Cards/Gemalto drivers - at least + 1 years
- C++ or similar Object Oriented/Windows development - + 3 years
- SAML/OIDC and OATH experience - +2 years
- Secure Software Development SDLC+ including network security - +2 years
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- CISSP/CISA Audit
- Security Certifications/Clearance
- Experience with both PKI/Kerberos based auth as well as modern auth (SAML/OIDC, OAuth, etc)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.