Business Analyst Products & Services Integration
Posted on Apr 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst vacancy requiring profound Products & Services Integration knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Extensive business analysis experience with the ability to plan, conduct and facilitate workshops with experienced business users and to ensure production of associated deliverables
- Familiarity with working in an agile development environment and in an international environment
- Background in designing tools such as employee benefits navigation, advise, financial planning and wellbeing within insurance or finance industry
- Capability to communicate effectively at all levels and to conduct stakeholder management in a complex environment including limited availability of experienced business users and competing priorities across the organization
- Competency of taking ownership of own activities and executing technical as well as business tasks independently
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, Spanish is a plus
- Gathering business requirements from relevant business functions and driving signoffs from management stakeholders
- Translating business requirements into viable work packages and activities
- Providing requirement specifications and outlining solution design documents including change requests and finalisation of requirements documentation
- Planning the implementation while considering different applications involved, other project initiatives and all stakeholders
- Coordinating the implementation, defining the test strategy and performing SIT tests to ensure proper business user testing before submission of the solution
- Collaborating with the work stream lead for risk assessment, project scope and plan development
- Supporting post implementation activities including problem solving and measuring of benefits as well as root cause analysis in case expected benefits are not achieved
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.