Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Advisory Tools, designing tools (7490)
Posted on Apr 11, 2021 by iET SA
Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Advisory Tools, designing tools
Business Analyst - Advisory Tools | Zurich City | 8 Months | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international insurance company based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst - Advisory Tools.
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for BA work from definition of business requirements all the way to signoff for a diverse set of employee related tools at our client company.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- Experienced Business Analyst with good knowledge in designing tools such as employee benefits navigation, advise, financial planning and wellbeing within insurance or finance industry
- Sufficient experience in planning, conducting, faciliating workshops with experienced business users from different functions, ensuring production of associated deliverables
- Previous experience of working in an agile development environment
- Experience of working in an international environment, used to working across different countries/cultures
- Very delivery-oriented and independent in working style with experience in managing stakeholders where availability of experienced business users is limited and competing priorities exist across the organization through different mediums at all levels
- Self-reliant, independent, pro-active, good communicator with ability to take ownership of own activities and execute technical or business tasks yourself where needed (eg document WS results, execute tests) to make the project happen according to the implementation plan
- Ability to work independently from home and interact online with team (currently 100% Home Office)
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
- Gather business requirements from the relevant business functions and drive the signoffs from the management stakeholders
- Translate selected business requirements into meaningful work packages and activities
- Produce requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation
- Elaborate the implementation plan considering the various applications involved, other ongoing project initiatives and all internal and external stakeholders
- Drive and coordinate implementation, define test strategy and perform the SIT tests before the solution is submitted to business users; ensure proper business user testing
- Collaborates with work stream lead for risk assessment, project scope and development of a high-level plan
- Support post implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits
- In case expected benefits not achieved support the analysis to determine root cause
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.