Freelance .NET Developer - Brussels - NL/FR speaking
Posted on Apr 11, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients in Belgium are currently looking for a freelance senior .NET Developer to join their growing team in Brussels.
Key info below;
- Start date: ASAP
- Long term mission
- 465€/day all inclusive
- 100% remote until Sage to travel, then based onsite in Brussels so must be local
- MUST speak either French or Dutch with working knowledge of English
- You will be involved in a team (SM, 4 DEVs, 2 testers, 1 analyst, 1 PO) where "external data" is worked out in an agile way of working.
- Carrying out technical design, development, unit and integration tests, in collaboration with users, architects, analysts and project leaders, both for new and maintenance developments.
- The developer will develop both client and server software, based on existing development standards and frameworks, and based on documented architectures and functional analyzes in UML notation.
- Providing assistance in opening up the software developments in the various environments, including production.
- Provide assistance with support activities.
- The developer will develop integration software (B2B and A2A), based on existing development standards and frameworks, and based on documented architectures and functional analyzes in UML notation.
- Providing assistance with the definition and implementation of optimization processes (eg dimensioning IIS).
- Provide assistance in optimizing standards and frameworks.
Required skill set
- Senior: Minimum 5 years of experience in 1 or more technologies
- .Net framework v4
- WCF/C #
- Windows Service Bus
- Web services SOAP
- WS-I Basic profile
- SSL X509
- LLBLgen Entity
- Filenet.NET API
- CAB framework/MVP
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Team player
- Sense of commitment.
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile matches. If you're not available right now but know someone on the market looking for their next assignment, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!