Project Support Officer in the Data Security domain
Posted on Apr 11, 2021 by Base 3
- In charge of administrating the different CISO processes and facilitate adequate collection of data for the contributing teams.
- Support the successful delivery of all activities (projects and operations) delivered.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the overall Project Support Office Mission.
- Deliver regular reports based on information coming from eBS (Oracle eBusiness suite), ServiceNow, and other relevant demand management tools.
- Advising managers and teams on the best use of tools and act as guardian of the data and reporting quality.
- Lead specific analysis requested by Management.
You must have profound knowledge in the following areas:
- Excel and especially Pivot table
- Data analysis
Knowledge in the following areas is a benefit:
- IT organizations, security aspects, teams and projects.
- PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management
- Experience in providing service to internal stakeholders
- Certification OCG P3O is not mandatory but a plus (Project, Program and Portfolio Office)