Business Analyst Navigation/Advice tool
Posted on Apr 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst Navigation/Advice tool vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Several years of work experience as business analyst regarding knowledge in planning, conducting and facilitating workshops with experienced business users from different functions
- Familiarity with the production of associated deliverables paired with expertise of working in an agile development environment
- Expertise in working in a global environment and being used to working across different countries and cultures
- Know-how of insurance or finance industry and in designing tools such as employee benefits navigation, advise, financial planning, wellbeing and other
- Capability to communicate effectively through different mediums at all levels and the ability to conduct stakeholder management in a complex environment
- Strengths include the ability to take ownership of own activities and execute technical or business tasks on yourself and to work in a dynamic team
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, Spanish is advantageous
- Gathering business requirements from key business functions and driving the signoffs from the management stakeholders
- Translating business requirements into work packages and activities as well as collaborating with work stream lead for risk assessment, project scope and development of a high-level plan
- Generating requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation
- Elaborating the implementation plan regarding the different applications involved, other ongoing project initiatives and all internal and external stakeholders
- Driving and managing implementation, defining test strategies along with performing the SIT tests before the solution is submitted to other business users together with ensuring proper business user testing
- Assisting with post implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits paired with identifying problems in case expected benefits are not achieved
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.