Freelance SQL Developer - Antwerp - NL/FR speaking
Posted on Apr 11, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients in Belgium are currently looking for a freelance SQL Developer to join their growing team in Antwerp.
Key info below;
- Start date: ASAP
- Until: 31.12.2021 with option to extend
- Market rate
- 100% remote until safe to travel
- Post COVID a minimum of 3 days per week onsite presence is required so must be local
- MUST speak either French or Dutch with working knowledge of English
- Your own equipment required
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a SQL developer with a background in the insurance industry.
- The developer will be working on one project for most of his/her time
- Our business and IT colleagues work in an iterative way, in an agile team consisting of analysts and developers
- The SQL developer in this project will be E2E responsible for the implementation of the BI Requirements
- Work in close cooperation with the application architect to realize the best possible solution within each context
- Translate the analysis into development, keeping in mind the guidelines defined in terms of quality, best practices, budget and scope
- Strictly follow the predefined design and development guidelines, but challenge them when necessary
- Document and write code that is maintainable
- Think along with the team and suggest improvements for existing solutions
- Safeguard the technical feasibility of proposed solutions
- Previous experience in/knowledge of the insurance industry is required
- Good knowledge of SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) - Microsoft Stack
- Experience with ETL Processes
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile matches. If you're not available but know someone who is on the market and looking for their next assignment, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!