Scrum Master - Infrastructure
Posted on Apr 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scrum Master - This is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced SM to join a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Experience working with Agile teams and understanding of Agile practices
- Previous infrastructure or software development know-how
- Expertise with Scrum and Kanban methodologies, tools and techniques
- Capability to understand and speak the Engineer's language and understand the wider context of their day-to-day engineering work
- Exposure to IT tools and processes not only in the financial sector but in similar areas as well
- A continuous improvement mind-set and dedication to uncovering better ways of working
- Ability to influence behaviour without having formal organizational hierarchy paired with excellent communications skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Training and developing Scrum based teams to embed and reinforce Agile practices and behaviours and to be self-organized
- Supporting the team to keep focus by acting as a buffer between external distractions and the squad
- Contributing to the Product Owner Area with proficient coaching and mentoring skills as well as assisting and promoting a feedback culture based on Scrum values
- Interacting with other Scrum Masters, nurturing internal Agile community and Chapter/Community of Practice by exchanging ideas, issues and sharing knowledge
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and best practices to progress the work of your teams through the engagement with Chapter Leads and individual team members
- Assisting in the Agile transformation through the creation and maintenance of an atmosphere and culture within the teams based on Agile leadership behaviours
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.