Posted on Apr 11, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
I am currently looking for an IT Systems Engineer for a client of mine within the banking industry.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You will strengthen the engineering team in the IT Services division in order to expand the IT infrastructure, create infrastructure concepts, documentation and operational guidelines and implement them.
- On the requirements engineering side, you will take on an interface function between business and its requirements as well as IT.
- You will be responsible for sub-project management tasks for migrations, implementations and rollouts and work in 3rd level support and troubleshooting in the areas of Windows, virtualization and client management, as well as in the application and storage area.
- You will be ensuring a permanent transfer of know-how to the internal system specialists rounds off the wide range of tasks.
- Several years of experience in the field of IT system engineering and ideally through an ITIL certification
- Project experience in IT infrastructure projects
- Understanding of IT architectures, software platforms and experience in analysing problems and in requirements engineering.
- Fluent in German and English
Please get in touch for further information.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.