Salesforce Business Support Analyst
Posted on Apr 11, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
The Business Support Analyst will work to catalog, prioritize and complete work as requested by the business and the company s Salesforce administration. As a part of this team, you will:
- Liaise with business process owners to understand selling and marketing needs.
- Capture and maintain business processes including documentation and requirements for change.
- Lead projects to implement new capabilities as defined by the business.
- Assist with developing and maintaining actionable and insightful capabilities within Salesforce.
- Work with the Salesforce Administrators to ensure successful completion of daily requests.
Primary objectives are as follows:
- Fully understand the business processes and needs in the company s selling and marketing business areas, including supporting functions.
- Lead selling and marketing-based initiatives that globally align, are based on business requests and help the business realize its corporate goals.
- Lead design and assist with implementing business solutions in Salesforce that will support the business processes.
- Ensure that daily activity aligns globally and is properly positioned against strategic initiatives.
- Be able to assist Salesforce Admins with administrative functions.
- Salesforce Reports and Dashboards
- Data Quality Monitoring and Maintenance
- Workflows and Business Processes
- Salesforce Profiles and Permissions
- Salesforce Custom Objects
- ML/AI Capabilities (Einstein)
- Other basic administrative functions in SF
Business Analyst duties:
- Triaging requests coming through SFDC
- Understanding requirements from the business and SF team
- Documenting the requirements
- Executing on Salesforce requests as tasked by leadership/Salesforce Admin
- Work with Hubspot, D&B and Linked-In Navigator
- Must have good understanding of business analysis activities, identifying and documenting requirements and how to determine priority. Must also be able to align activities properly with in place business processes.
- Strong understanding of SFDC capabilities and be able to work with the Salesforce administrative team to catalog, prioritize and complete requested work.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, does not need to be micromanaged, stays on task/advocate for the plans, collaborative with stakeholders and SF team.
- Excellent communicator who is able to clearly articulate problems, next steps, engage the correct people in discussions, defer when necessary.
This position is based in Atlanta, GA and reports to the Director of Sales Operations. Due to the global nature of company s teams, travel activity of approximately 10 days per year should be expected.