Chief Data Officer (SAP) - REMOTE & Future on site
Posted on Apr 10, 2021 by Recruit 121 Limited
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for a Chief Data Officer (SAP), to join our multinational end user client REMOTELY with future on site work in the Netherlands. This will be 14 months work in total.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
Data governance transformation. Currently on a single SAP instance across all regions, want it to use and share same data standards throughout.
- Setting up the whole programme of the master data governance
- First define, what data they need to clean and why, clean it, embed it in organisation, then set it up.
- Set up of data
- Data Council
- Structuring data office
- Define data priorities for what our client needs to be cleaned and imbedded in governance
- Transactional data and master data
- Prioritise the requests for standardisation and link to EBTA
Required modular experience: Data Governance
Project Location: REMOTE & Future on site
Work schedule: Full time
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognise a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.