Posted on Apr 10, 2021 by Semcon Group LLC
SEMCON provides a highly qualified, professional, and responsive technical and managerial workforce to satisfy customer requirements that support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)'s mission, vision, goals.
We are currently searching for a Software Engineer to join us supporting the System Wide Information Management (SWIM)'s NAS Common Reference (NCR) Service Software Development Team at the William J. Hughes Technical Center.
The Software Engineer's duties will have the knowledge, skills, and experience to:
• Support Engineering Reviews
• Support the preparation and release of maintenance guidelines, maintenance updates, and technical (software, firmware, database) modifications and documentation to field sites
• Develop modifications, including the associated test documentation, to the NCR baseline Configuration Control Decision (CCDs), Program trouble report (PTRs), or High Data Rate (HDRs).
• Prepare, and distribute System Support Modifications (SSM), System Technical Releases (STR), System Documentation Releases (SDR), Maintenance Alerts, Notices, System Support Directive (SSD) documentation, field directives and associated documentation.
• Support Test plan development and execution
• Experience with Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins is a plus
• Experience with virtual environments such as cloud hosting or VMWare is required
• Experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift is a must
A Bachelor's degree in a related field and at 2-5 years of related work experience is required.
SEMCON's company culture aligns enriching career experiences, growth opportunities and collaborative engagement for all SEMCON employees resulting in a company value being greater than the sum of our parts. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary and complete benefits package which includes health benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K with a generous employer match, paid time off and paid holidays.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.