Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
Posted on Apr 10, 2021 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
Working on a greenfield project you will have a chance to be part of an innovative team for a leading financial company.
The developer will work in the investment funds area and have a chance to build and maintain several applications to provide to my client's customers over multiple types of media.
- Development, design and maintenance of the Reference Data System
- Write technical documents, delivery good quality code and must be a problem solver.
- Working as part of an application development unit reporting to a Development team leader
- University degree in a computer based discipline.
- The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small development team reporting to the team leader.
- Java 8
- Programing in J2EE
- Unix and Bash Scripting
- Expertise with Oracle, Hibernate, bootstrap, Spring, PLSQL
- Technical documentation and analytical skills using UML, Activity Diagrams, use-cases and modelling technique.
- Experience with Angular would be useful.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Cork, Ireland (EU Passport holders only, unless you have a work permit).