Posted on Apr 10, 2021 by Packaging Corporation of America
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
Responsibilities,include but not limited to:
• Diagnose, repair, rebuild and replace both electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems on all plant manufacturing and support equipment.
• Responsible for maintenance on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shifts.
• May need to work at short notice and overtime during the week and some weekends.
• High School Graduate or Equivalent
• Must hold a valid State of Oregon LME, Plant Journeyman Electrician License or JourneymanMillwrights
• Must be able to work all shifts either alone or with others
• Ability to manage several priorities at once
• Must be able to take direction and give direction
• Plant is a non-trade site. Mechanical as well as electrical tasks must be completed when required.
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.