Posted on Apr 10, 2021 by Procorre
Procorre and the Corre Group of companies provide solutions to the worlds most complex problems in particular the transition to renewable energy across the world. As a Global Management Consultancy, we provide services to clients in over 120 locations. With new international projects across multiple sectors being regularly secured, our consultants are ready to deliver the next generation of management consulting.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, professional and forward-thinking accountant who is seeking to develop their career in a dynamic team responsible for our Financial Reporting. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the month end, year-end and have supervisory responsibilities within the finance function that encompasses legal entities over a global network of offices.
Helping the team with development of the processes, systems and standards required to support the business moving forward, you will act as a mentor and line manager to junior members of staff (Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable).
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
* The preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reports.
* Line management and development of junior members of staff, including ongoing training
* Supervision of the sales and purchase ledger process
* System development assistance and other process improvements across the function
* Ad Hoc Projects
Skills, Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
* Newly or nearly qualified Accountant - CIMA / ACMA
* Strong management accounting experience
* Experience managing a small team
* Independent and proactive approach
* High attention to detail/accuracy
* Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
* Ability to look at the C;widerD; picture to seek further improvements
* MS Dynamics of Great Plains experience is an advantage, but is not essential