Posted on Apr 9, 2021 by Emponics Limited
Our client based in Bristol at the junction of the M5/M4 at Aztec West are a busy Global FinTech software provider to the world's top banks, asset managers, custodians and broker-dealers.
They have a vacancy for a Product Owner - e xperience of working as a Product Owner or Junior product owner in an agile software delivery environment is essential
They are looking for a creative thinker to join their Bristol based development centre, specifically sharing responsibility for the development within the Corporate Actions R&D teams.
Obviously everyone working remotely at the moment and that looks like continuing but the expectation is that the roles will be Bristol based with potentially 1-2 days per week from home where agreed and appropriate.
Founded in 2000 they have expanded and evolved from a dedicated focus on reconciliations to become a leading provider of software solutions that bring automation and control to post-trade operations. You will be joining a company that has a rich history, proven track record in the Fintech industry that prides itself on innovation, success and growth and a global client base consisting of some of the world's leading financial institutions.
Your responsibilities will be spread across the product management and scrum development teams.
With the Product Management group:
- Responsible for distilling and communicating the product strategy.
- Creating a detailed product roadmap that meets the vision.
- Communicating this road-map to all stakeholders.
- In accordance with Product Management and the Product Strategy, keep a continually maintained product backlog which priorities customer value and ROI.
- Follow competitors, altering the product road-map where necessary.
- Where necessary, demonstrate to the product management group and beyond, the actual deliveries and developments.
With the Scrum Development Teams:
- Fulfill the Product owner role in at least 2 scrum teams
- Providing detailed backlog items in prioritised order to meet the needs of the customers
- Define in detail what is needed to be developed by each team.
- Ultimately validating and accepting the developments.
- Lead product release planning activities.
- Assess value, and take ownership for epics, stories, non-functional and technical product change.
They are looking to speak to people who have demonstrable professional experience of being:
- Knowledgeable and experienced in agile principles and process
- Calm and efficient under pressure
- Concise communicators
- Analytical problem solvers
- Creative thinkers with vision
- It would be advantageous to have professional experience and knowledge of business analysis.
Applicants must have the right/permanent right to work in the UK
Benefits Free onsite parking
25 days annual leave rising to 28 with length of service.
Annual Holiday scheme also lets you roll over' up to a maximum of 10 days into the next year helping you to take full advantage of your holiday entitlement.
Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary - Additionally, you can choose to make your contributions via Salary Sacrifice, which allows you to save on National Insurance Contributions as well as Income Tax.
Group Life Assurance - As part of your core benefit package from them you are entitled to up to 9 times your annual basic salary
Group Income Protection, up to 75% of salary
Private Medical Insurance, up to family cover
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £70k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£36k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual