Business Systems Analyst
Posted on Apr 9, 2021 by Precision Medicine Group
The Commercial Analytic Solutions team of PRECISIONXtract seeks an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our team of talented data scientists and architects. Located in New England, we partner with data scientists, consulting colleagues, and technical teams to develop scalable and efficient analytics solutions.
Our team is building next generation AI powered analytic solutions focused on understanding dynamics influencing payer, prescriber and patient behavior. We have an aggressive pipeline of both internal solutions supporting consulting engagements and commercial syndicated solutions to deliver in 2021 and 2022.
Do you want the challenge of building out top-of-the-line analytics solutions while helping set the foundation for rapid system development for the next several years at PRECISIONXtract?
Given our ever-increasing pipeline of projects and solutions, we are looking for a Rockstar Business Systems Analyst. Our ideal partner is creative in their ability to guide stakeholders and data scientists/architects to a decision. They know how to not only document a solution but to be an active participant in discussions challenging the teams to collaborate toward a common objective. We are looking for a meticulous and detail-oriented professional who can create and manage requirements for both software (analytics) solutions as well as operational business processes.
- Develop requirements documentation for analytic solutions and business processes
- Creation of test plans and requirements for performance and business logic testing
- Develop business processes and implement solution for collection and management of requirements
- Conduct design sessions to document feature requirements
- Coordinate quarterly increment planning sessions with product owner
- Prepare regular status update documentation/meetings for on-going projects and solutions
- Working with the product owner, maintain and update solution roadmap documentation
- BA in a relevant discipline with strong academic record
- 3-6 years of total experience in a business analyst, process engineer, or project management role
- Proven documentation and organizational skills
- Excellent change and process management skills
- Ability to develop and subsequently train team on best practices for requirements documentation
- Experience with Agile SCRUM and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Creative energy and a sense of humor
- Experience working with a global development team a plus
- Experience with healthcare/pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence/Aha a plus
- Location in the Boston area is preferable, for small group meetings once the country is healthy again
*Candidates must be open to working a 6 month contract to potential hire role.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.