Contingent Workforce Management Consultant/Staffing Specialist (Remote)
Posted on Apr 9, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct client, a well-known Fortune 500 company, is looking for a Contingent Workforce Management Consultant for a 12 month contract with possible extensions. The bulk of the team sits in Cleveland, OH, but this position can be performed remotely, as long as you are comfortable working a schedule that follows a traditional 8-5 on the Eastern Time zone. Your primary responsibilities would include gathering requirements for contractor needs, working with vendors and staffing firms to source contractors, administering onboarding/off boarding processes, monitoring performance and providing feedback to vendors, and maintaining relationships with 3rd party agencies. Some on-call hours and some occasional travel may be required.
Day to day responsibilities:
- The Contingent Workforce Management Consultant is responsible for approximately 60 contractors on average.
- Sources contractors through 3rd party agencies, staffing brokers or firms; responsibilities include conducting interviews, reviewing details of background checks, hiring new contractors and/or redeploying existing contractors, and using contractor invoicing and resource tracking tools.
- Administers the onboarding/off boarding processes for contractors, ensures policies and standards are followed; maintains contact with contractors and managers to provide ongoing support and to ensure expectations and needs are being met.
- Coordinates the resolution of reported virtual environment outages for contractors; functions as the main point of contact for technical issue impacting virtual and development environments.
- Facilitates gathering feedback from managers on contractor performance and providing feedback back to 3rd party agencies; functions as the main point of contact regarding contractor performance; works with managers and vendors regarding contractor issues.
- Works with others to forecast contractor needs; works with vendors to source contractors.
- Follows up with managers regarding contracts nearing expiration; oversees contract extensions for existing resources; redeploys contractors based on business requirements and contractor performance.
- Produces reports on key vendor measures and assists with analyzing data as inputs to developing rate cards on an as needed basis.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to demonstrate a strong focus on customer service
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of IT or Business Unit functions
- Listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work assignments
- Ability to identify and assess risks
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Sourcing Analyst background
- Someone who will jump in to keep the ball moving, go getter, self-motivated
- Someone with previous experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, MSP Program Coordinator
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime : straight time