Automation Developer - Python (Inside IR35) - Fully Remote
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by hubbado Limited
We are seeking an Automation Developer (Python) to work on a 3 Month Project which will likely extend on successful completion of the current tasks.
This will be to assist with the build and deployment of network automation within a customers environment.
This role will be responsible for the: -
- Development of git to json pattern automation
- Modification and development of an existing ansible process.
- Working with AWX to deploy new ansible processes
- Documentation and end-user training.
- Development of testing to ensure the integrity of the process.
- Liaising with end users for testing, feedback and implementation of bug fixes/new features.
This engineer will be required to be self-sufficient in a customer's environment as well taking responsibility for the delivery of the various aspects of the project.
Required Skills: -
- API development/Django Rest Framework
- Writing tests in Python (Pytest)
- F5 automation experience