Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Clarion is one of the leading, independent Telecoms and IT providers in the UK, enjoying year on year growth and a reputation for excellence within the industry. We pride ourselves on offering best-of-breed Telecoms & IT solutions, backed-up by first class customer service.
We are looking for a highly talented Sales Executive, with a keen interest in technology and a proven track-record in prospecting and winning new business. This is a new business sales role – predominantly desk based with good basic salary and open-ended bonus structure.
* Desk based Sales/ Outbound Telesales Experience
* Has experience in the IT/Telecoms Sector
* Ambitious and has strong track record of achieving targets
* Effectively sell Clarion’s comprehensive product portfolio to your base
* Speaking to clients and prospective clients, generating leads/appointments and where possible close Sales or facilitate Sales Manager to do so
* Uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all interactions with customers
* Take personal responsibility to fully understand solution propositions
* As part of the direct sales team, you will be expected to plan, prioritise and manage activities to achieve department quarterly gross margin target
* Update company CRM at all times with the status of all owned deals in the pipeline, manage activity calendar and analyse calling campaigns.
* Be able to set and manage customer expectations and follow through as needed
* Generate a pipeline of opportunities utilising mail marketing campaigns, social media tools and networking events
Skills and experience required:
* Minimum 2 years’ working in desk-based business development role within IT/Telecoms
* Ability and desire to generate leads and appointments
* Good negotiating skills and ability to close deals
* Resilient and hard working to get the results for the team
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong commercial awareness
* Confidence and a determined approach
* Self-starter with positive energy
* Ability to work both independently, and as part of a team
* Keen attention to detail and ability to assimilate information
* Company Pension Scheme
* Gym Membership
£25k - £30k basic depending on experience, with £50k OTE plus accelerators for over-achievement, uncapped. 25 days leave
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £25k Annual
£14 - £14 Hourly
£24k - £27k Annual
£20.8k - £25k Annual