IT Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by CV-Library
IT Service Desk Analyst / Support Engineer - Up to £24k + Benefits Package
Letchworth, Hertfordshire (Initially WFH)
A successful retail group based in Hertfordshire are looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer to join their growing team. This is an initial working from home role but will eventually need to be on site in Letchworth.
The IT Support Engineer would ideally have experience of 1st / 2nd line IT and telephony troubleshooting or similar and problem solving.
Occasional travel to other sites across the UK including Broxburn, Scotland. Candidates with a clean driving licence and own transport would be preferred.
Skills / Environment
First Line Support
Second Line Support
Knowledge of service desk systems and processes
* Proven Service/Help Desk experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Utilise problem analysis techniques to diagnose and rectify technical problems and queries, following First Line Support criteria and where possible, resolve as first-time fix.
* Ability to progress escalations in a timely manner if ticket resolution requires re-assignment to next specialist Support group.
* Excellent customer facing/customer service skills both at desk and over the phone.
* Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Applications, Printer faults and Operating Systems.
* Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
* Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities.
* Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm.
Salary: Up to £24k
Benefits: 20 days paid holiday which will rise to 25 days after 3 years continuous service, Company pension scheme, Life assurance (3 x Salary), Staff discounts etc.
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: Service Desk Analyst, First Line Support, Second Line Support, IT Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk Engineer
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. (phone number removed)).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£0 - £0 Annual
£24 - £24 Hourly