Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by CV-Library
We are recruiting for an experienced part time Bookkeeper to join our client based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
This is a great role for someone that enjoys autonomy and loves working within a fast-paced environment. You must have previous experience of using Sage, in order to be successful for this position. Preferably you will be AAT qualified, but this isn’t essential.
This is a part time (3 days per week to be agreed), initially temporary position. The working hours will be 9.30am - 2.30pm on agreed days.
* To have a basic knowledge of the accountancy profession
* To demonstrate a strong knowledge of bookkeeping principals and practice, including double entry accounting, VAT record keeping, month end journals etc
* Data processing from client core records in to computerised software packages
* Delivery of bookkeeping services on a timely basis, both to external clients and within the team
* VAT returns
* To actively participate in on the job training to develop accountancy and IT skills
* Proven background and experience in bookkeeping and accounts record keeping
* Confident user of SAGE
* Experience of VAT return preparation
* Ability to use/learn software and systems
* Ability to work to deadlines and be flexible in regards to hours and assignments worked
* Able to organise and prioritise workload alongside your manager to achieve targets and deadlines
£10.00 - £15.00 per hour dependent on experience
Free on-site parking