Project Manager(hard and soft landscape)
Posted on Apr 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced landscape Project Manager to join the established and dynamic team. Based in WS London, The Company is a successful domestic and commercial garden design, build and Maintenance Company established for many years.
This position offers the right candidate a great opportunity to work on high end innovative garden designs, within an expanding company. The post will requires a manager who thrives on meeting multiple deadlines whilst working on several projects at any one time. The ability to read plans and practical construction experience is essential. The candidate will be self motivated, with excellent people skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Preparation of quotes using a comprehensive Excel system for both small and large-scale projects
· The successful delivery of hard and soft landscaping domestic and commercial projects
· Installation of projects to strict deadlines and budgets
· Implementation and management of health & safety and quality procedures. GCDM, RAMs etc
· Liaison with clients, subcontractors, designers, and other external contractors on site.
· Resourcing and supervision of subcontractors
· Resourcing and procurement of materials
· Identification of variations and additional works
· Line management of the hard-landscaping team, encouraging continuous development, ensuring every individual reaches his or her full potential. To be managed through objective setting and annual appraisals
· Attend staff meetings
You will need the following skills and experience:
· Knowledge and understanding of CDM15
· 3-5 years construction experience
· The ability to talk fluently about sites
· High level of organisation, and efficient time management
· Excellent attention to detail
· Significant construction knowledge
· The ability to communicate and negotiate effectively verbally and in writing
· Extremely self-motivated and committed to achieving excellent results
· Confident IT skills
· A full driving license
· Must be eligible to work in UK
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18.8 - £18.8 Hourly
£38k - £54.5k Annual
£130 - £155 Daily
£45k - £60k Annual